Saturday 20 February 2016

Create A Card With (Almost) Die Cuts Only

Hi crafty friends! Today I have a card that is, except for the sentiment, all die-cutting. I am using a set by Paper Smooches which can be combined with the Calico stamp set, but they are not an exact match.


I went the easiest route – I simply die cut my pieces from colored card stock. If you don't have colored card stock, you can cut white paper and then color it either by pressing your ink pad down on it or using markers to color the die cuts.


Of course, you know me, I couldn't help but embellish the die cuts a bit after I adhered them to my card base. I used a white gel pen, a black glaze pen, and a Stardust gel pen and added a few dots here and there, just to add the little extra touch to the card.


The sentiment is also by Paper Smooches; the Uplifters is a great set that can be used for many different occasions.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you got inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome!! Love the arrangement of the die cuts and the awesome bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team