Monday 3 September 2018

Birthday Crown


Hello hello, Jenny here and I have a very girly card for you today!

I needed to make a 40th birthday card for a friend and I thought the Crown die and
 Queen for the Day stamps by MFT would be perfect to use...


I had been playing with a few of the pink shades of distress oxide inks on card so I used the piece to die cut a pink crown and added a few extra layers for dimension. I had a strip of Marabou trim which was a bit too fluffy to use as is, so I gave it a hair cut and adhered the trimmings to the base of the crown with wet glue.... talk about Tar and Feathers!!! Next time I'll use adhesive tape 😉


Now for the background!! I felt the Bitty Burst background would suit and used four different colours of ink plus some die cut star embellishments in silver glitter card. Unfortunately the Bitty Burst turnabout is currently out of stock but will hopefully be back the middle of September, you could get a similar effect using the speckled background in Wplus9's And Many More stamp set.


Love the sentiments in this set... perfect for making the recipient feel important on her day... definitely a very girly card  :)



   


Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team