Monday 17 September 2018

Frightfully Fun....

Hello hello... Jenny here to start your week off with some Halloween fun... just look at this group of rather cute monsters and ghouls....

Yes it's not long until Halloween and I'm not massively into it but I do like to have a few cards on hand in my stash. This is a bit of a different card shape.... long and narrow and to change it up a bit, I decided to cut the front shorter than the back and add a piece of black card to the inside for a fun contrast...


These spooky litte characters are from Sugar Pea Designs Monster Mash Stamp set and I've coloured them all with Polychrome Pencils, keeping to the greens, purples, greys and reds.


I have used the Bewitched Spider Cob web stencil to add some pattern to the card front by sponging through with Distress Oxide inks in greens and purples.

To ground the images I used a strip of black card across the front which also seemed a good place to heat emboss the sentiment.


What a frightfully fun gathering... not scary at all !!!

   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team