Monday 10 September 2018

Gnome Noel and News

I had some stuff to attend to yesterday morning so Jenny and I did a swap, so here I am a day later than usual with your weekly round up of what to expect in store this week and with a project to share of course.

Today there was only one thing I could use - Holiday Gnomes from the latest release from Reverse Confetti.  To me they look like a particular brand of Christmas Elf called Tomte in Scandinavia which are beloved in my house - its the one Christmas decoration that stays up all year round.


I stamped all the elements from the stamp set on copic friendly paper and coloured with my copic markers.

I die cut the dome using an MFT die from a panel of white card and added some red stitched detail around the top.  On the base card I added some patterned paper for sky and some glitter card for snowy hills.  All is left is to layer up the elements, add some ruby glitter drops to make tinsel on the trees, and stamp the little sentiment in the corner.



NEWS FROM THE STORE

We have the new release from Reverse Confetti in store now

The Stamping Bella release is in transit and expected in the next couple of days.

Newton's Nook have a new release on Friday and we will have it in time to release when they do.

Mama Elephant have a highly anticipated HUGE new release on the 15th and it will be in store on release day.

Concord and 9th's epic new Christmas release is expected to ship in the next couple of days so there is a chance we'll have that by the end of the week but it all depends on when they ship.

Neat and Tangled's new release is also expected to ship sometime this week.

We have Lawn Fawn restocks on order and are awaiting a shipping date.

We are waiting for Avery Elle to get restocks of their latest release which is mostly sold out but we'll order more as soon as we can.

That's all for today - catch you on Friday.

Tara

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love this set, I was delighted to see you had it in and it’s on it’s way!! Your card there is beautiful. I do wish you did videos... (yes I know, you do so much already, I am so greedy). X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team