Tuesday 4 September 2018

Wishing Ewe


Today I’m sharing a fun window scene birthday card.


I began with a piece of white card cut to the same size as my card base. I scored some lines into the card to add interest, then die cut a rectangle window from it. The rectangle die I used is unfortunately out of stock, but the new Lawn Fawn Reverse Rectangle die set would be a lovely alternative.  

On the card base below, I used the MFT Radiating Rays stencil with some MFT cube dye inks to add a sunrise effect, which will show through the rectangle window. 


I stamped, coloured and die cut some images from the MFT Ewe and Me Forever stamp setI layered a grassy hill behind the window, with some of the flowers tucked behind that. I then adhered the panel onto my card base with foam tape.

I added the sheep next to the window scene, then a sentiment from the same set on a banner above. The Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble dies would work well here. 


I love the clean and simple look of this card, with the window scene adding a pop of colour.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team