Wednesday 10 October 2018

Floral Aviary

Hello! Tallie here again with a simple, bright general card.

Today I have a card with a new (to me, at least!) stamp company: Flora & Fauna. Their whimsical stamps are wonderful to colour and I thought it was time I brought out my Prismacolor pencils! This card was made with minimal supplies - the stamps, ink, a stamp positioner, Post-It Notes, coloured pencils, a black pen and a gel pen.


On an A6 white top-folding card base, I stamped out most of the images from the Flora & Fauna Floral Aviary stamp set. I used MFT Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and a few Post-It notes so I could mask off some of the flowers and stamp others behind. When I finished, I used a black marker to correct those lines that weren't quite perfect.


I then sat in front of the TV and took my time colouring the images in with my Prismacolor pencils. I used lots of bright colours, building up the colour in layers so I avoided the waxy build up.


I used a gold gel pen to add some highlight dots to the image.

A cute little card to brighten up anyone's day!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team