Thursday 18 October 2018

The Easiest Galaxy Background Card Ever

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I'm sure you all know by now that I love galaxy background cards. I've created them with practically every medium going - watercolours, ink blending, mists, glimmer pastes - you name it, I've probably tried it!

Except for the easiest way of all, of course - the Altenew washi tapes!

I had to race to get these washi tapes. They're so popular and keep flying off the shelves - and I can totally see why! The designs look amazing and the ease of covering a card in one fell swoop? Sign me up!

I pulled out the Watercolour Nebula Washi Tape and couldn't wait to play with it!


Stunning, right?! I love how this turned out!


I applied the washi tape to my card front then used my teflon bone folder to burnish the tape on so it would stay put. Instant galaxy background!


I wanted to pull out something else I haven't had a chance to play with yet - the WPlus9 Lucky Stars stamp set - love this set! I heat embossed the sentiment and stars with white embossing powder, flicked on some mist and I was all done! The easiest and quickest galaxy background card ever!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. A great card, with the bonus of being super quick to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous is this?! Love it Taheerah. That washi tape is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team