Saturday 27 October 2018

Soak Up The Fun

Hey stampers, Anni here!

After all the Christmas cards I showed you in the last weeks, I have now a card with a summer vibe for you. And the best about it: The stamp set I used for it is on sale right now: It is My Favorite Things' Soak Up The Fun. The frog borrowed the balloons from W Plus 9's Friends For All Seasons: Fall.


I started by stamping the images, coloured them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. The balloons I decorated with the tiny shapes and the HB2U in the set. To emphasize the eyes of the critters I used a black gel pen.


I die cut a sqaure from My Favorite Things' Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX. To create the frame I cut a square from the inner part with a cutter knife. It would have been easier to use My Favorite Things' Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames but I don't own them.

Then I assembled the card. It was easy to make and didn't take too much time apart from the coloring process.

Thanks fro stopping by and hace a great and grafty weekend.
Anni


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team