Saturday 15 December 2018

Hello Emilia!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

A crafty friend of mine got a cute baby girl a few weeks ago. And of course that called for a baby card.


Whenever I make a baby card for a friend I try to put the name on it to make it special. My favorite alphabet die set at the moment is Altenew's Caps Bold Alphabet.
I took a piece of white cardstock and added some ink blending in pastell colours. For the golden shimmering hearts I used some golden paste from my stash through Newton's Nook Tumbling Hearts stencil. Then I die cut all the letters for Emilia from that piece that I created.


As I wanted to create a baby card I was in need of some cute critters. It was the time to put Avery Elle's Peek a Boo Pals to a good use. I stamped three of the animals in the set and coloured them in neutral colours with alcohol markers. I also stamped and heat embossed in white the word hello from Newton's Nook Winged Wishes on a piece of lilac cardstock. I fussy cut the images and the sentiment and then all there was left to do was to assemble the card.

This was my last post on the Seven Hills Blog for this year. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Anni


      
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team