Saturday 8 December 2018

Snow Bunny

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Reverse Confetti's Snow Bunnies are just so super cute! I made a Christmas card featuring the bunny on the sleigh but it is definetly a winter set you can use all through the season.



I started by stamping, colouring with alcohol markers and fussy cutting the bunny.

Then I created my DIY glitter paper. I ink blended Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistacchio onto a piece of white cardstock. When it was dry I added a layer of Stick It! adhesive. On this adhesive I sprinkled some white glitter - finished was my customized glitter paper.

For the background I die cut one of My Favorite Things' Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX. To add more interest to the rectangle I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Trails. These dies are an easy way to give structure to your project - not only for trails.


To create the snowy hills I used a die by My Favorite Things. It is actually called Scenic Safari but I think it makes snow hill for the bunny to toboggan on as well. I die cut it from white cardstock and from my DIY glitter paper, too.

Then I arranged the little scene and added also a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by and gave a crafty weekend.
Anni


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team