Thursday 20 December 2018

Peace on Earth Gradient Christmas Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Every Christmas, as the year draws to a close, I can't help but think of one of my favourite sentiments and use it to remind myself of what the season is supposed to be about. The world can be a cruel and unremitting place, and a lot of that may weigh heavy on us, but this time of year is one of few times where (hopefully) everyone can put their differences aside and we can have, even briefly, some Peace on Earth.

This beautiful sentiment is represented perfectly by the stunning Mama Elephant Peaceful Wishes stamp set. I couldn't think of a more fitting card to create for my last post of 2018:


Stunning, right?! I love how this turned out!


I used a few different purples, and a deep currant red, to blend a beautiful gradient over my heat embossed sentiment. How I love the rich colour palette!


I splattered on some water droplets, some iridescent gold Glimmer Mist, and some solid white mist to finish off the look. I love the depth this builds, and the wonderful pops of sparkle!



I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by - and Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

  1. This truly is a most beautful card Taheerah. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Hope you don't mind me lifting it as I have a friend who loves purple and I also have this stamp set.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team