Wednesday 19 December 2018

Meowy Christmas!

Hello, Tallie here, sharing one last Christmas card with you. This is probably my most favourite of those I made this year so I saved the best until last! I've said this already when I posted my last card featuring this set, but these Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree stamps are purrrrfect for practicing my colouring!

I started out by stamping the big kitty tree from Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree onto an A6 panel of blending cardstock. I used MFT Extreme Black ink and coloured in with my alcohol markers.


It took me a while as I wanted to make all the kitties unique. I ended up using about 30 different markers in total! I kept to traditional festive greens and reds for the accessories. I used a couple of blue-green markers and a colourless blender to give some colour to the background.

I stamped the sentiment from the set centred at the bottom of the kitty tree and used some gel pens to add some details - snow in the background and details to the accessories.

Thanks for tagging along with me for this year, I hope you've found some inspiration. I wish you and your families a very happy holiday season and I'll see you back in the New Year!


Tallie


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Tallie
    Such a brilliant card this morning and I love the effects you have created with your markers.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this great -i have this set and keep trying to get the best way to colour thank you for this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team