Monday 10 December 2018

Pretty Hellebores

Hello there, Jenny back again to start your week off and today I have a floral card.

Hellebore's are one of my favourites in the garden, you have to have a lot of respect and 
love for a plant that flowers this time of year! The Hellebore Builder is a great stamp set
 for winter Birthdays as well as Christmas crafting..


Hellebore's come in a few different colours but I have to say the whites and greens 
are my favourite. For my card I went with pink, purple and white and the white was 
the easiest to choose colours for and stamp!!


To make the white hellebore, I first used the die to cut the flower shape from card which is 
a top tip Dawn passed on in a video using the set. I then stamped onto the die-cut using 
Hero Arts Unicorn White for the base layer, then Avery Elle's Silver Fox
 and finally last layer is Mama Elephants Moonlight.

The flowers are clustered on the corner of a frame which is made using two of the 
Fine Frames Rectangles dies from Altenew ( this die will be back as soon as possible)
 and the sentiment is from the lovely Birdie Brown Greetings Galore set

                                 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team