Monday 3 December 2018

Winter Bear Hugs

Hello hello,

I have a cuddly winters card for you today that would make a great alternative Christmas card.

Sometimes, for whatever reason, you don't want to send 'Happy' or 'Merry' greetings and this 
way the recipient knows you are thinking of them instead during the festive season. 


This is the adorable image from an older Wplus9 set called Holiday Hugs but I've 
decided to change up the sentiment for a non Christmas vibe. I used Alcohol markers to 
colour the bear and girl then cut them out with scissors ( a die set is available though).


To make a simple background scene I brushed on a pale blue ink for the snow and 
then stamped trees from a couple of Flora & Fauna sets


I love this lettering... the words are from the Hugs stamp set by Concord & 9th,
I decided to stamp them out and trim around them... that way they can sit on top of the
 snowy sky which has been embossed using Altenew's Translucent Pearl Crisp embossing powder.


  
 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team