Thursday 22 November 2018

Modern peace, Love, & Holiday Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I absolutely love traditional colours for Christmas, as you will have seen from last week's card! This week I wanted to play with one of my favourite non-traditional colour schemes instead!

Non-traditional colours also seemed like the perfect time to opt for a modern style as well. Why not go all in, right?

There's no company that epitomises modern designs better than Flora And Fauna. So of course I pulled out some of my favourite Christmas sets and got to work:


Gorgeous, right?! I love how this turned out!


I used trees from the Holidays Watercolor stamp set and the Cozy Cuddles Penguin stamp set, reaching for a gorgeous colour scheme of aquas, pinks and kraft. I even threw in a black tree too!


I wanted to add some accents to my centre tree, so I heat embossed one of the snowflakes and added the garland from the Driving To The Holidays stamp set. The sentiment is from that set too!


Nothing like some splashes of hot pink to liven things up! The little clusters of stars and snow added such a great pop of colour and work as the perfect accent! Some splatters of glimmer mist complete the look!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team