Saturday 24 November 2018

One Layer Bunny Card

Hey stampers, Anni here!

One Layer cards are very rare on my craft desk. I often struggle to make them. But these sets by Mama Elephant with crowds of animals (there is one set with dogs, one with cats, one with snowmen and this one with bunnies) make it easy because they fill up a lot of space of the card.



I started by stamping the bunnies from Mama Elephant's The Bunny's Hop on alcohol marker friendly card stock - directly on the cardbase. The stamp is wide enough to fit on a landscape card but I went with a portrait cardbecause of less colouring. I masked of a stripe on the bottom of the card for the sentiment.

Then I coloured the bunnies with alcohol markers. Because I did know I wanted to make an one layer card I tried to emphasize the shadows to achieve a higher contrast. I also coloured the background or the sky. Whenever I colour a bigger area and it doesn't get as even as I like to, I add dots with a colourless blender. It is a nice effect, I think.


To finish up my card I chose a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Simlpy Sentiments and stamped it in black on the bottom of my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team