Thursday 8 November 2018

Sparkle Dot Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

As we head towards the festive season things are definitely starting to get a bit more sparkly.

This time of year always conjures up images of fairy lights for me! I just love how they cheer up any setting! So that's just what I wanted to capture with today's card:


Stunning, right?! I love how this turned out!


I wanted to create a random dot pattern to mimic the lights but I decided to recreate a festive feel but with a twist on the traditional light colours! Who says fairy lights have to be white?!


I used the Ranger Detail Ink Blending Tools to create my background. All I did was ink up the tip with some Versamark ink and use that to stamp my pattern - so easy! I then heat embossed most of the dots with a metallic platinum embossing powder and some of my dots with sparkly copper embossing powder!


The sentiment from the Altenew Starry Night stamp set works so well with this card, don't you think? I heat embossed it with black embossing powder and I was all done!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team