Thursday 29 November 2018

Rose Gold Merry Christmas Bauble Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I'm continuing on my Christmas kick and this week's stop: ornaments! I love using bauble designs, particularly when they're large enough to take centre stage on the card front! So the hand drawn, vintage-yet-whimsical look of the Lil' Inker Designs Merry Ornaments stamp set ticks all my boxes!

I couldn't wait to put it to work:


Gorgeous, right?! I love how this turned out!


I heat embossed the entirety of this card! Rose gold for the bauble, then white and black for the scrolls and details! I even extended the length of the string by drawing it with a black pen then heat embossed that as well!


Having a shimmery cream card base really makes for a glitzy yet understated feel! This design would be so easy to mass produce and do assembly line as well!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team