Wednesday 28 November 2018

Oh Kitty Tree

Hello, Tallie here. I have a cute little Kitty Tree to share with you today featuring the Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree stamp. This set makes it really easy to create stunning cards!


I stamped out the big cat tree with some MFT Extreme Black Hybrid Ink onto an A6 white blending card panel. I then coloured them in with my alcohol markers, sticking to warm grey markers for the cats and three other festive colours (red, green, yellow). I used a blue-green marker to block shade the background and added some white dots with a gel pen to simulate falling snow.


I white heat embossed the sentiment from the set and die cut it with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners die. I popped this up with some foam tape and adhered it just below the kitty tree.


I used the paw prints to stamp a few prints in the snow in some light grey ink and added some Glossy Accents to the stars, baubles and presents.

A cute little Christmas card any cat lover would appreciate!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team