Wednesday 14 November 2018

Polar Peek-a-Boo Pals Tags and Cards

Hello, Tallie here with a couple of cards and a couple of tags featuring the super cute Avery Elle Polar Peek-a-Boo Pals set. This one uses quite a few products but I think the effort is totally worth it!


I started out by stamping all the critters from the Avery Elle Polar Peek-a-Boo Pals set onto some Bristol Smooth Paper. I coloured them in with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers, using a waterbrush to push out the colour and give dimension. Once dry, I cut these out with the coordinating dies.

To make the tags, I started off by cutting some of the gorgeous winter papers from the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 paper pad with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Star Stackables dies and Stitched Star Frames dies. I also cut out more of each out of some acetate and white cardstock so I could stack the layers to create some shaker tags. I filled the insides with some blue, turquoise and iridescent sequins. I sandwiched some ribbon from my stash in between the layers of cardstock to finish off the bases.


I adhered the critters onto the acetate and white heat embossed the 'merry christmas' sentiments from the stamp set onto some black cardstock. I cut these out with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner die. Some black gel pen for the eyes and noses and a little Wink of Stella for some shimmer finished off the tags.

To make the cards, I used some of the off-cuts left over from the tag bases. I silver heat embossed the sentiment from the Avery Elle A Merry Little Christmas set for one and made another banner for the other, this time white heat embossing on some red cardstock. I added some Glossy Accents for the lights and a little Wink of Stella for the scarf and hat.


Thanks for reading and I hope your Christmas crafting projects are going well!

Catch you next week.

Tallie

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team