Thursday 17 January 2019

Minimalist Masculine Thank You Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

When it comes to masculine cards I know a lot of people struggle. When you're so used to all the floral and cutesy stamp sets that companies put out en masse, it can be tricky to know what to resort to for guys!

In situations like this, I find that simple is often best.

I turned to the Flora And Fauna Texture Three stamp set to illustrate my point:


Awesome, right?! I love how this turned out!


I used the outline wonky equilateral triangle stamp to build my background. Smaller stamps like these really give you more options than you may realise! Here, a simple mistake when I was doing a practice run led to me making the actual card with a few triangles at an angle and overlapping the others - and I really think it helps bring some energy to the design!


I alternated the colours for some of the triangles for some added interest. The black splatters and sentiment finish things off perfectly!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. That is fab and would suit lots of my male friends who hate frilly things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this simple, graphic design - perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team