Sunday 27 January 2019

Shining Super Heroes

Hello hello... Jenny here, yep I'm not normally here on a Sunday but we've had a swap 
of days this week so Tara will be here tomorrow with her crafty project and weekly store round up.

Today I have a Super Hero card which could be used for a few different occasions...


I decided to use the  Hello Sunshine turnabout as a starburst style backdrop for these two 
little super heroes.... it's really quite a versatile backdrop for making images centre stage.
For this card I heat embossed it in white on blue textured cardstock

I stamped and coloured the characters from Mama Elephants Tiny Heroes then cut them
 out using the matching dies. One of the stamps in this set looks like two shooting stars (but I think they're a set of star deely-boppers), so I cut it into two and added them around the edge of the pattern.


The banner is from the same turnabout set which I heat embossed onto black card. I've made the sentiment up from the two different stamp sets.... I tried yellow pigment ink and yellow embossing powder from my stash and I quite like the texture it's produced on the words Super Hero.

   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team