Friday 4 January 2019

Say 'Thank You' with Owls and Stripes

Hello, Tallie here. Happy New Year 2019 to you all! I wish you a year filled with love, laughter and happiness!


I've swapped with Tara for today's post featuring some Concord & 9th and My Favorite Things stamps to create some simple handmade thank you cards. Not all cards have to be complicated or have lots of shading on them, especially when you have a lot of gratitude for the Christmas pressies!


I started out by stamping the large striped background from the Concord & 9th Stripes & Sayings stamp set. I used several different colours of Lawn Fawn Mini Ink Cubes, sticking mostly to the more pastel colours of peach and purple.


I then stamped the heart line border and the sentiments from the same set in between the striped background.



I then stamped the cute little owl couple and the smaller branch from the MFT Forever and Owlways stamp set onto some white card stock with some Lawn Fawn Soot ink. I cut these out with my Scan N Cut, though there are coordinating dies available. I chose some coordinating pencils to quickly give some colour to a few parts of the die cuts. I adhered these with some foam tape to the stamped card panels.



These are perfect if you need to mass produce several cards, especially since you can customise the colours and greetings.


Thanks for reading and I'll be back on my regularly scheduled Wednesday slot next week.

Tallie

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team