Thursday 10 January 2019

Watercoloured Marble Effect Valentine Wishes Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I've started to see lots of Valentine's releases now that Christmas is over. I have to confess it's put me in a bit of a soppy mood! The cure - obviously - was to make a Valentine's card!

Rather than go with a detailed design, I thought I'd let my sentiment do all the talking:


Gorgeous, right?! I love how this turned out!


I used a watercolour technique to paint my marble background using some diluted inkpad inks and some mists! It was fun to just let the design take shape organically and see the design come to life!


I chose the gorgeous My Favorite Things Valentine Wishes stamp set for my sentiment. I just love that brush lettered look! I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder to complete my simple yet stunning design!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team