Wednesday 23 January 2019

Wiser Birthday Wishes

Hello! Tallie here with some owlishly wiser birthday wishes inspiration! I'm a sucker for owl stamps and the MFT Forever and Owlways was no exception.



I started out by masking a circle onto a white background panel. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China to create a radiating sky, splattering on some drops of water to represent stars in the night sky. Once dry, I cut this out with a Stitched Rectangle die.

I stamped out the images onto some blending cardstock with some MFT Extreme Black Ink and coloured them in with my alcohol markers. I used my Scan N Cut to cut them out, but there are coordinating dies available.



The sentiments are a mixture of the coordinating sentiments from the MFT Forever and Owlways set and an MFT Cause for Celebration die. I used some kraft card for the die cut, stacked three times to give some dimension.


A few finishing touches with some Glossy Accents. I had a few spare die cuts so I made another matching card.


Thanks for reading, catch you next week!

Tallie


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team