Saturday 22 June 2019

A Birthday Card and a Very Special Voucher

Hey stampers, Anni here!

A colleague asked me to make a birthday card for his daughter! She had a very special wish: She wanted a voucher for a dental prophylaxis. So I had to make a card for this special request.


Fortunately I found a little tooth in Mama Elephant’s Little Fairy Agenda set. That gave me the idea that one of Mama Elephant’s Three Amigos could show this tooth on his sign. I started by stamping the raccoon and the cat from the set in a very light ink because I wanted to do some no line colouring. The Happy Birthday I stamped in black on the other sign.


To get more of a birthday feeling I also stamped some balloons from Mama Elephant's The Birthday Bash and a cupcake from Mama Elephant’s Carnival Cupcakes. I coloured the images by pressing Distress Ink pads onto a acryl block and watercolouring with this colour palette.
For all of these sets you can find coordinating dies in the shop.

For the background I took a piece of white cardstock and added a little bit of very soft ink blending through Newton’s Nook’s Bokeh Stencil Set
To give this scene a frame I die cut Mama Elephant’s Framed Tags Madison Avenue and adhered it with dimensional adhesive. That finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team