Tuesday 18 June 2019

Focus on the Sentiment


Hello, it's Liz here. Today I have made two cards where the sentiment takes centre stage. The sentiment on the card above is by Lil' Inker Designs. I decided to set it back in an aperture by using Lawn Fawns Outside In Stitched Square Dies. I used black cardstock as a layer behind the white, I like the effect of the black edges showing through the aperture.

The sentiment on the card below is from the So Kind set by Avery Elle. The square was die cut using the Stitched Square die set by Reverse Confetti


The super cute mice are from the Garden Mice set by Newton's Nook, matching dies are available here.  I think they are the perfect size to complement a larger sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!
 






1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team