Tuesday 25 June 2019

Best Wishes


Hello, it's Liz here today. I have cracked open a new stamp set, Floral Notes by Avery Elle (a matching die set is also available). When I saw this set I knew I had to have it, it's such an unusual shape and I have so many ideas swirling around in my head!

This time I stamped the image with my Versafine Onyx Black ink pad and used my AlteNew Watercolour Paints to colour. The background paper is from the Simple Vintage Botanicals pad by Simple Stories. I love that this sheet of paper has just a touch of pattern around the edges leaving the centre plain for my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team