Sunday 9 June 2019

Bouquet of Roses

Hello, Tallie here.

I'm standing in for Tara as she is taking a week off the blog due to her Mum's passing this week so there will be no news round up this week. However, work will still go on around the appointments they need to do to arrange the funeral so any new arrivals will be announced, as always, as they happen on Facebook. Tara thanks everyone for their kind words and will be back on the blog next Sunday.

Sympathy cards are never easy and I like to make mine bright and cheerful. The Lil' Inker Designs Bouquet of Roses stamp I find is perfect.


I started out by inking some Broken China Distress Oxide ink over the Newton's Nook Serene Stripes stencil onto a white card base.



I then stamped out the bouquet from the Lil' Inker Designs Bouquet of Roses set in some MFT Extreme Black Ink. I coloured the flowers in with my alcohol markers and cut it out with the coordinating dies. To finish it off, I wrapped some twine around the stems and added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the petals.

For the sentiment, die cut the MFT Well Wishes 'With Sympathy' die twice with white cardstock and once with blue, and stacked them together for some dimension. I added some Faded Jeans Distress Ink to the very bottoms of the words to add a gradient.

Thanks for reading. I'll see you on Wednesday for my usual post.

Tallie

  





1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about Tara's Mum - can you please pass on my condolences and love.

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team