Friday 7 June 2019

For The Record Vinyl Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Friday!

I've been gone for quite a while (my not-so-new job was taking over my life) - but things are finally a bit more settled now so I'm back! Did you miss me? *wink*

With Father's Day just around the corner I thought a masculine card was in order! I love the recent trend of vinyl record stamp sets and dies and as soon as I saw the Avery Elle For The Record stamp set I knew I had to add it to my collection and put it to use today!


So awesome! I love how this turned out!


I started by stamping the vinyl record a few times with different colours of Versafine ink. Some of the colours I used are out of stock at the moment but there are loads of other awesomely vibrant colours still up for grabs! The vinyl record stamp has the 'you're' word as a part of the record but I didn't want that for my design so I performed a little 'stamp surgery' to remove it. No stamps were harmed in the making of this card though, promise! *wink*


I stamped the main sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and the accompanying record sentiments with the coloured inks but alternated the colours between the records and also stamped off once for a less vibrant finish. A little splattering of mist and I was all done!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team