Saturday 23 February 2019

Birthday Grettings

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Another Saturday, another card from me! This one features the super pretty stamp set Tall Blooms by Reverse Confetti. I think the flowers are so grogeous and I like about this set that it is different from other sets because you have the whole flower with leaves and stalks.



I started by stamping three of the flowers in a very light ink and coloured them with coloured pencils using the No Line technique. Actually one of the plants has no blossoms but I wanted to add a little bit of colour. So I just coloured some of the leaves in pink. After I finished I fussy cut the flowers (there are coordinating dies available, too).

Then I sat there with my flowers and had no idea how to continue. Obviously my mojo was on vacation. So I did what I often do when I am lacking inspiration. I googled cards using the set. And there are always coming up so many beautiful cards. Usually that makes my inspiration spin and I finally got an idea how to arrange the flowers - not from one special card but from seeing all the different ideas using this set.


I stamped the sentiment on a wide strip of cardstock and arrenged the fllowers behind it. Then I chose a cardbase a little bit darker than the cardstock I used for the sentiment. To add a little bit of intrest to the background I stamped the last plant from the set I hadn't used until yet in the same light colour I used for the images. That finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have crafty weekend.
Anni



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team