Monday 25 February 2019

Watercolour Desert Llama Tell You Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Monday!

How awesome has the new Lawn Fawn release been? I know I wasn't the only one to rush to place my order on Thursday morning! So many adorable products!

I couldn't wait to break open my new goodies, and settled on the cutie Llama Tell You stamp set. The sentiment made my partner smile so I knew it was a winner!


So so cute! I love how this turned out!


I started by creating a simple watercolour background, complete with abstract desert plants and a stunning pastel sky!


I stamped my Llama in a grey ink so he wouldn't stand out too much against the soft desert background. I watercoloured him with some of the colours used in the background too so everything would coordinate well! I stamped the little speech bubble in grey and the little heart in purple. Trimming Lawn Fawn critters and images is always so easy thanks to them not being too complicated so I broke out the scissors to do some not-so-fussy cutting!


With the sentiments stamped in grey as my penultimate set all that was left to do was adhere my Llama and speech bubble using some dimensional glue gel and I was all done!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team