Wednesday 6 February 2019

Mummy Love

Hello, Tallie here. Today's post features the Neat & Tangled Mommy, Daddy and Me set. Need a simple card to say thanks to a wonderful Mum or Dad? This set is perfect!



I started out by inking up the front of a card base with some Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China Distress Inks, splashing on some clean water for a little bit of texture. I then die cut a white card panel using an MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circles STAX Dienamics and adhered it to the card base.


I stamped out the two cuddly bears from the Neat & Tangled Mommy, Daddy and Me set with some MFT Extreme Black Ink onto some blending cardstock and coloured in with my Copic markers. I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out but there are coordinating dies available.



The stamp set has the American 'Mommy' sentiment, so I performed a little bit of stamp surgery to turn the 'O' into a 'U'. The imperfect font is perfect for this and I don't think it looks too bad! I white heat embossed the sentiments onto some black cardstock and adhered to the background window.


A few clear sequins finishes it off nicely!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team