Wednesday 20 February 2019

Congrats From All of Us

Hello, Tallie here. I hope you're enjoying the warmer weather!

My card today features the new Avery Elle All of Us stamp set. I love the Mama Elephant cats, dogs and snowmen of a similar design, so this was a welcome addition to my collection!



I stamped out the line of cats onto some blending cardstock using some MFT Extreme Black Ink. I also lined up the two signs and coordinating sentiments and stamped these out. This card is going to my friend who just had her PhD graduation so I chose the congrats sentiment.



I coloured the cats in with my Copic markers, making them all uniquely different as cats are. I stuck mostly to earthy browns and greys.



I cut a wide strip of kraft card stock, stamping out some of the pawprints from the Avery Elle Furry Friends set in some Versamark ink. A smaller strip of red cardstock adds a touch of colour and separates the white panel from the kraft.

A really simple but heartfelt card!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team