Tuesday 5 February 2019

Monster Sized Birthday

Today I’m sharing a fun birthday card, featuring the MFT Monster Sized stamp set.


I began by stamping one of the monster images, colouring it with alcohol markers, then cutting it out with the coordinating die

For the background, I die cut a white card panel with the the largest die from the MFT Mod Rectangles set. I then ran this panel through my die cutting machine again, this time with the Reverse Confetti Diagonal Stitched cover panel. I added the panel to a white card base with liquid glue.


Next, I used my paper trimmer to cut a rectangle of blue grid patterned paper. I layered this onto my card base with liquid glue.

On some black card, I white heat embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set, then cut it out with a MFT sentiment strip die.


I layered the sentiment strip onto my card with black foam tape, then added the monster image to the side. I finished by adhering some enamel dots around the sentiment, and adding glossy accents to the monster's eyes.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

MFT Monster Sized
MFT Stitched Mod Rectangles
RC Diagonal Stitched Cover Panel

MFT Graphic Grid papers
MFT Slanted Sentiment Strips




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team