Friday 8 February 2019

Radiating Love

I've got a really simple card to share today but sometimes simple is good!   I totally fell in love with Lil' Inker Designs Radiating Love Heart die and found by happy coincidence that AlteNew's Magnolia Heart stamp fits perfectly inside it :-)


I trimmed a kraft panel to fit just smaller than a 6x4 base card and die cut the heart from it - I love those radiating details it cuts and embosses.   Then I drew a light pencil line around the inside on the base card so I could stamp the magnolia heart perfectly in place.

I just embossed that in Hero Arts Platinum powder and used a couple of watercolor markers to colour in some details.  Finished with a sentiment stamped simply in black from the same stamp set.

Job done in under 5 minutes - love a quick make!

Catch you Sunday

Tara



1 comment:

  1. Tara - this is lovely - I do like the pretty pattern in the heart. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team