Saturday 2 February 2019

Dream Big!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I am addicted to Distress Oxides lately! I loved them from the start but recently I use them again and again.


For this card I created the background using Distress Oxides. I started by die cutting two scalloped rectangle using Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up. One I used as the panel and from the other I die cut clouds from using Mama Elephant's Landscape Trio. For variation I also die cut some cloud borders with Lawn Fawn's Cloudy Hillside Pop-Up Add On.

I used different shades of green Oxide ink ( Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, Lucky Clover and Cracked Pistacchio) and tried to achieve an ombré effect. To add a little bit of interest I also splashed some water droplets on the paper but also stamped some little stars using the same inks I used for the ink blending.


For the images on my card I chose different sets by Mama Elephant: The dragon and the tiny girl come from Me and My Dragon, the birthday cake I found in Dragon Wishes, the Balloon and the sentiment is from the set Space Bears. I stamped, coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut all the images.
Then I assembled the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.

   
       
   

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team