Thursday 28 February 2019

Love You Rain or Shine Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I've still been really loving the latest Lawn Fawn release! After playing with one of the sets earlier in the week I definitely wanted to use some of the other goodies too!

I decided to use the Rain or Shine Before 'n' After stamp set - so adorable! Here's what I came up with:


So so cute! I love how this turned out!


I started by stamping the little rainbow, sun and clouds stamp, adding the little sentiment into the cloud using black ink for contrast. I then watercoloured the rainbow and sun in bright cheery colours - adding some shimmer to the rainbow too!


I fussy cut my image and worked out where it would go on my card base, then stamped the accompanying sentiment and some raindrops.



Before adhering my image in place with dimensional glue gel I added one last finishing touch which I think really makes the card. I partially die cut the Lil' Inker Designs Radiating Love Heart die into the base at an angle! I love this detail so much - it frames my image perfectly and really conveys the sentiment too!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team