Monday 11 November 2019

Autumn Anniversary

I'm dodging back today from the onslaught of Christmas card making to the glorious colours of 
Autumn whilst there are still leaves on the trees... they've not been blown away yet!!


I needed to make an anniversary card so I reached for the Autumn Leaves dies from Newtons Nook
and cut a whole bunch in different seasonal shades. The fun thing with these dies is you can swap the veins 
and stalks around which makes a colourful display and saves on the die-cutting too.

For a sentiment I used an oldie but goody... Perfectly Penned from Concord & 9th, and stamped
the letters onto a piece of card. I then used an Altenew Fine Frame, which was coloured using the same 
ink as the sentiment, to adhere around the sentiment and trimmed the edges to make a framed
panel. I then arranged and adhered the leaves and acorns around the sentiment.

I just love those vibrant colours against the cream card 😊

 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team