Friday 8 November 2019

Fireworks Celebration Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Friday!

We've just had Bonfire Night in the UK and I'm sure I can still smell the fireworks and gunpowder in the air! I absolutely love fireworks - they really make the Winter season more bearable!

Fireworks really can be used for any kind of celebration, which is one of the best things about them! Whether it's a major event, a birthday, or ringing in a new year, they really are a perfect way to celebrate. Their versatility is what inspired today's card:


Awesome, right?!


I pulled out the My Favorite Things Fireworks stamp set and stamped several of the images onto a white card base, then heat embossed them with a few different sparkly embossing powders! I then did what is probably the easiest watercolour background ever!


I pressed a few different dark coloured inkpads onto my desk, spritzed with water to dilute and mix the colours, then pressed my card front repeatedly into the mixture to cover my base! Some spritzes of mists and that finished off this beauty. As fireworks are so versatile I kept this card sentiment-less so it can be used for any occasion!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. I love this card. I would love to buy these stamps but they are out of stock. Your Notify Me link does not work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team