Thursday 14 November 2019

Fun with Geometrics

Happy Thursday!

It's Bev here today with a FUN geometric and masculine birthday card. It's my Dad's birthday at the weekend, and so I needed to make a card for him.




I was looking though my supplies to make my card and with limited masculine themed products, I was inspired to use the Waffle Flower Color Combos For Inkpads stamp set. As I've not got round to my intended purpose for using these stamps (swatching all my ink pads), it was nice to ink them up to create this fun background. 




I decided to use the Altenew Lapis Lazuli collection which features two bright blues and two softer shades creating a fun combination. I used my stamping tool to stamp all of the shapes, this was to ensure I achieved even coverage with them being solid and new stamps. 




The 'Happiest Birthday' sentiment is from Concord & 9th Confetti Turnabout stamp set and the DAD is die cut using the My Favourite Things Impact Alphabet dies and adhered to the card using foam adhesive for a little dimension.

This card would look great in all kinds of colour combinations, for women and all different occasions. Geometrics are my 'go to' for masculine cards and they come in all types of products too, not just stamps. 

I hope I have inspired you today & I hope to share more masculine makes with you soon. Until next week, thanks for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs
Bev

Products Used...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team