Tuesday 12 November 2019

Happiest of Holidays


Hello, it's Liz here again and I have the happiest of cards to share! How are your Christmas makes coming along? It's only 43 days to go! I have watched one Christmas movie - Love Actually, I have listened to my Christmas playlist twice and I have made ten Christmas cards! I'll need to get a wiggle on!

My card features the three elves from the Santa's Elves set by My Favourite Things. I added the stitched detail to the background using my Quilted Stitched Spirals die by Lil' Inker Designs, I love all these background type dies, so useful. Before attaching the backgound panel to the card base I wrapped some red and white twine around and tied a bow. As a finishing touch, and to add some festive sparkle, I added some stickles to their hats and cuffs.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team