Thursday 7 November 2019

Autumn Flowers

Hey!

I don't know about you, but I am trying to soak up a little more of Autumn before Winter really takes hold on the weather here. The weather here in the NE of the UK has gotten colder and I felt it last night as we watched the fireworks at the beach. 

Anyway, I decided to take the Hero Arts / Gina K collaboration stamp set Friendship Blooms for a spin and created a card with an Autumnal colour scheme in mind.




The detail on the floral stamp is exquisite and I reached for my VersaFine Onyx Black ink to stamp it onto some white card. It is a really big image, but I left some space for a sentiment. 




My 'go to' medium for colouring these days are pencils, I find them quick and easy. I might not be the best at colouring, but practice makes perfect, right?




As you can see I chose the grateful sentiment from the set. Also intentionally chosen with Thanksgiving in the US coming up and harvest festivals and celebrations of remembrance not far away here in the UK.




Just the one card from me today. I have so many ideas and plans for this stamp set, which I will share soon, but due to recovering from the Flu this past weekend, creativity has taken a back seat :( 

Stay warm & thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs
Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team