Saturday 2 November 2019

Autumn Birthday Card

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Next weekend it's my father's birthday! In my opinion autumn cards are perfect as masculine cards. And I was totally inspired by all the beautiful colours nature is showing us at the moment.


So I started by preparing a piece of watercolour cardstock. I added greens, reds, yellows and browns loosely to the paper. When I liked the results I dried the piece with my heatgun and added spritzer of dark brown and gold. From that watercolour paper I die cut Waffle Flower's Greenery a few times. I left out the leaves that looked more tropical from the set.

I die cut Mama Elephant's Framed Tags - Waverly as my panel. Then I adhered the leaves with dimensional adhesive to the cardstock, filling up all the panel.


For the sentiment I wanted to go with a German sentiment as the card is for my father turning 81. So I build my own sentiment using Altenew's Fine Alphabet. I die cut the letters Iused several times and stacked them up.

To make them stand out more I added a layer of vellum.

The last step was to adhere the panel to the cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


   


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team