Wednesday 1 August 2018

Canine Birthday Wishes

Hello, Tallie here, and a happy Wednesday to you!
Today I have a card featuring a couple of Mama Elephant sets: The Dog’s Woof and Scripty Bday. I needed some down time and the heat made it difficult to stay upstairs in my craft room, so this card features lots of alcohol marking colouring!

On some white blending cardstock I stamped out the Mama Elephant The Dog’s Woof stamp in some MFT Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. Since I was stamping onto an A6 panel, I created a mask with some Post-It Notes and stamped again so there were more doggies and the card was two-thirds filled.

I then took out my alcohol markers, sat in front of the TV and coloured me a doggie rainbow using many different colours of marker: E, W, C and Rs for the ears and tongues. I especially love the cutie in the top right corner with his tongue lolling out! I kept it simple with the background using just two BG markers.
The colouring speaks for itself so I kept the sentiment simple, using the ‘birthday wishes’ stamp from the Mama Elephant Scripty Bday set.

This is a great way to make cards out of your Copic colouring practices. The Mama Elephant sets like this (the catssnowmen and bunnies) are perfect for some colouring time.
Thanks for reading, catch you next week.
Tallie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team