Tuesday 7 August 2018

Little Agenda Frame Border

Today I’m sharing a happy Mama Elephant Little Agenda card.



I wanted to use the Little Agenda Frames to create a border edge on a card. I began by stamping the frames and some of the cute Little Agenda animals within them. I masked the edges of the frame when stamping the animals, so they look like photos inside the frames. I coloured the images with alcohol markers, then die cut the frames with the coordinating dies.


I arranged the frames on a card base so they spanned the height of a card, then temporarily adhered them together at the front with some post-it note tape. I flipped the frames over and added some Lawn Fawn glue tube adhesive to adhere them together properly where they overlap. Once dry, I removed the post-it tape.



On the card base, I added a strip of patterned paper on the right hand edge. I then got another piece of white card, narrower than my card base. I stamped a greeting from the Little Agenda Frames stamp set, then adhered the frames along the edge.


To finish, I added this piece to the card base with foam sheet. This gives some dimension from the background, helping the frames edge to stand out.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

Little Cat Agenda
Little Agenda Frame dies


Little Dog Agenda

Little Bunny Agenda

Little Agenda Frames stamp set


1 comment:

  1. Super card - no end of possibilities with these stamps and frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team