Saturday 4 August 2018

Lucky Envelope

Hey stampers, Anni here!

When I was on vacation I met my sister and her family. My three nephews had birthday in spring. I haven't seen them for a long time so they didn't get their birthday presents yet. Besides some other presents the main gift was money (what else to give to teenage boys?). To personalize it a bit more I decide to create envelopes for the money.


Mama Elephant's Lucky Envelope is acually a gift card holder but it works for money just as well. I die cut the envelope from white white cardstock, added ink blending in turquoise and some water droplets to achieve the bleached effect.


For the decoration I used Newton's Nook's Cocktail Mixer (for the older twins turning 17) and Waffle Flower's Sweet Ice Cream (for the younger one turning 14). I stamped, coloured in and fussy cut the images.


Then I stamped a sentiment on all the envelopes and assembled them.


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright and cheerful envelopes for gift money - a great idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team