Monday 13 August 2018

Hooray, You did it!!


Hello there and Happy Monday to you :)

August is the time for students to receive their exam results which, I'm sure I don't need to tell you if you have a family member biting their fingernails in anticipation!!! The Hooray Ribbon die and coordinating stamp set are great for this occasion as well as birthdays... nothing says well done like a rosette 😉


It's quite simple to fold the die and Concord & 9th have a video here to show you some tips and ideas for this die too. I used a bright sunny yellow and trimmed it with glittery black cardstock to match the sparkly black embossing powder for the rosette centre piece.



 I stamped the bold stripes as a border on the card front and added a simple sentiment..... you could easily add a safety pin to the back of the rosette for the recipient to wear if you wanted too 😉

For a different style of card I used Concord & 9th's Above Average stamp set (which is in the sale section 😉) and I paired up with Sugar Pea Designs Notebook Journal Card dies...


Aren't those pencils just adorable, not to mention the paperclip!!.. I love this set of dies 😊
Okay so this is not so much aimed at GCSE students.... do they use pencils anymore in school at that age???
I couldn't resist the primary colour palette for a bold contrast on the Kraft base card .


 
 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team