Monday 26 August 2019

Leafy Spotlight

Hello, hello

I have a summery card for you today using Flora and Fauna stamps...
 it seems a rare match to this unusual hot weather we're having on this 
Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK!


I had these three white rectangles left from another project so I 
had the idea to make a triple spotlight design and this is how I went about it...


First I cut a piece of copy paper to the same size as my card front and added the 
rectangles with re-positionable tape. All I had to do then was stamp the 
same design, using my stamp positioning tool, on both this piece and my 
card front using the pale ink and the green ink...


Final step is to remove the rectangles and adhere them on the card front 
finding there place by matching up the pattern.




I stamped, coloured and trimmed out the extra images to add to the branches.
I love the three focal points surrounded by the subtle background and 
I also love how Flora and Fauna sets just mix and match with each other.


Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

   



4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea - and a beautiful result. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card! Thanks for the instructions!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of stamps and scraps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team