Tuesday 6 August 2019

Scrapbook Page....love


Hello, it's Liz here today and I have a scrapbook page to share. I mainly scrap in albums that are 6"x8" with a mix of pocket pages and cardstock pages, like this one. I took this picture very recently. We were out and about in Glasgow and came across this gorgeous entrance to a tenement building. The flowers were so vivid and I immediately thought 'scrapbook page'!


Firstly I gave the page a wash with watercolour paint. I then used snippets of paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Botanicals paper pad. I stamped, coloured and cut out the flowers and leaves from the Altenew set Weekend Doodles (matching dies here). I then added my photograph overlapping the leaves and flowers. A little bit of Vintage Botanicals Washi adds interest to the edges. I coloured the Altenew Wood Veneers with a marker pen to tone in with my colour scheme.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team